Download the Conference Schedule here.
Via Conti Allegri,
37023 Comune di Grezzana
Please submit the form below to participate in the AAII Conference 15&16 October 2019
Please book your Hotel yourself.
For those staying in Verona, there are many hotels that can be found and booked on the Internet. A
list of possible hotels will be put on the website shortly with details of those that will have a shuttle
to the Villa Arvedi .
Coming from outside of Europe:
- Milan Malpensa (MXP) is the busiest in the region and is located 31 miles northwest of Milan
- Milan Linate Enrico Forlanini Airport (LIN), to the east of Milan, is just four miles from the city center but is a much smaller airport.
- Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE). It is possible to make the journey to Verona by train, bus or in a
Coming from within Europe
- Verona-Villafranca “Valerio Catullo” Airport (VRN): this is the closest to the venue. A taxi can take
you to Grezzana.
- Bergamo/ Orio al Serio “Il Caravaggio” Airport (BGY): European budget airlines fly into this airport,
only three miles from the city of Bergamo. There is a regular shuttle service between the airport and Verona
Travel by Train
For Europeans travelling by train or those coming from the airports of Venice and
Milano, Verona’s main station where the fast trains arrive, is called Verona Porta Nuova.
Coming from Venice, Verona is 115 km (72 miles) away, travel time is 1 hour and 6 minutes and
there are about 50 trains a day
Coming from Milano, Verona is 140 km (87 miles) away, travel time is 1 hour and 8 minutes and
there are about 43 trains a day
Like us on Facebook
Lost your password?
Username or E-mail: