Call for Proposals 2022 AAII Virtual Conference 30 September & 1 October 2022
Call for Presenters
“Innovations for People and Animals Working in AAIs”
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MAY 30TH, 2022 The Conference Committee will send proposal status by July 15th, 2022
AAII will host the 2022 conference virtually. Proposals are open to members and non-members.
AAII is now accepting presentation proposals that complement our theme: “Innovations for People and Animals Working in AAIs”
Proposals will be selected by the conference committee based on the following components:
• Sessions will be 30-60 minutes
• The official language for proposals and presentations is English
• Use PowerPoint, pictures, video, or demonstrations
• Proposals should reflect the conference theme “Innovations for People and Animals Working in AAIs”
• Proposal content should address at least one of the secondary areas and include dogs as the main species
• Plan interactive components for attendees (worksheets, flow charts, discussions, interactive activities, etc.)
• These are educational workshops and should leave the audience with things to do, develop, try, and relate to development, theory, and practice, etc.
• Identify 2-5 objectives for your presentation in the abstract
• Consider that this is an international conference with potentially different but complementary views from around the world and different disciplines
• Consider participant backgrounds (dog trainers may not know medical terminology, and practitioners may not know dog training terminology)
• If selected, provide AAII with session handouts in PDF format by September 1, 2022.
• By submitting this form, speaker understands that there is no payment for speaking, travel, or any related conference fees including registration.
ALL sections must be completed to be considered. Forms that are not complete will not be considered.